Sunday, October 15, 2006

End of week 1

Today is the end of my first week. I was doing good on the diet until today. I skipped breakfast this morning. I really had intended to eat, but time slipped away from me and before I knew it I was running late for Church. Other than that one time, I've managed to eat three meals a day every day.

I'm not too good about logging the food I eat. It's a time consuming task. I wish I could just enter the information in a "journal" type application instead of a database.

I bought a bicycle yesterday and rode 5 miles. I was planning on riding more today, but it's been raining (with lightning), so I decided it wouldn't be the safest thing.

I baked muffins this afternoon and didn't eat ANY! They sure did smell good.. But I held my ground and fought the temptation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home