Friday, October 06, 2006

Get Ready! 1... 2... 3...

Five days ago I read an article in a magazine about online trainers. Something about the idea caught my attention and I wasn't able to let it go. I spent 4 hours googling the topic.

I must have looked at over 20 different online trainer sites before I stumbled across Terri's site. Most of the others either didn't list any information on their trainers or had trainers that looked like they were just out of high school. I spent my 5th "google hour" researching Terri. Everything I found (and there was a lot) put her way above the others.

I made the decision and now I'm here.

A little about me.. I'm a 48 year old woman. My weight is "normal"... Not over, not under. I only eat when I'm hungry. I've been working out for 4 years. BUT... I'm just not getting the results I should get. It didn't take Terri very long to identify the problem. It seems I have some serious diet issues. I normally skip breakfast and lunch. My veggie input is limited to none.. Of course what I do eat is all wrong.

I've promised 100% commitment to this program. Terri is still putting together my diet. That means I may still have time to finish the bag of reeses miniatures before I'm told I can't :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home