Monday, October 09, 2006

It feels like Christmas


I woke up feeling like it was Christmas morning. I was filled with excitement and anticipation! Today was the first day of my new exercise plan.

I started the morning with a good breakfast. A hard boiled egg, Special K (dry) and a half of a mini bagel (it *is* high protein).

It took an hour and 15 minutes to complete the workout. Terri did a great job estimating my abilities (and she's never even seen me!).

Tomorrow I'll increase the speed on my Treadclimber (I'll finish faster that way..Right? ). I'll do this because my heart rate was at the low end of the target range. I also felt like I wasn't applying myself. I mean, a couple of times I almost felt like the cardio was "relaxing". I'm pretty sure that means it's too easy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home